.

.
.

.

.
My work -by Wanda Maria Roszak

Sewing embroidery nature

Sewing embroidery  nature
Wanda Maria Roszak

About Me

My photo
I am a mom of three children. My hobby is machine embroidery, applique, decorative stitch free motion embroidery thread, embroidery, textile art, I love sewing, it's my second life. She inspires, designs, I love the distinct colors, nature, landscape, creative handbags, pillows ... ... and everything else. A few years ago, for a creative-my pillow in a competition in the Netherlands won 1st place, I was very happy. A few times I had a part in other competitions, where I had a second place, I'm also described in 2009 in the magazine in Australia-Creative Expressions and other countries about my work. In the Netherlands, where I live permanently, also describes me in the creative and my work. I love my family, and my hobby.

My art. work

Welcome op my art work

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dady Day - Dzien Ojca !!!

Kochany moj Tatusiu,

Choc los zabral mi ciebie ,
nigdy o Tobie nie zapomne i zawsze mi ciebie brak,
i tej tesknoty Nikt i Nic nie zmieni .
Byles najcudowniejszym tata dla mnie na Swiecie ,
jestes w moim sercu kazdego dnia , ale w tym szczegolnym dniu , wierze ze slyszysz mnie tam daleko gdzie teraz jestes z mamusia na zawsze , ze
Kocham cie , i nie jestem szczesliwa bez ciebie i was ,
twoja corka Wanda

I love my Daddy,

Although you took my fate,
never never forget about you and will always miss you,
and the longing No one and nothing can change that.
You were for me the most wonderful dad in the world,
you are in my heart every day, but on this special day, I believe there to hear me now where you are far away from mom and for all, with
I love you, and I'm happy for you, and you,
your daughter Wanda ♥♥♥




FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Followers

Google+ Followers

Total Pageviews

Fashion

Wedding

Fashion

My Blog List

Blog List

My Blog list

My Blog List

My Blog List

My Blog List

My Blog List

My Blog List

Moj blog list

geomap


free web counter